Do you want to be part of ze action und work at ze Biggest, Funnest, National Bier Festival in South Africa?
If you are: fun-loving, hard-working, personable and enthusiastic, a guy or a girl over the age of 18 years of age, then we want YOU to join our legendary team of beefy Bierboys und feisty, friendly Frauleins!
If you live in Durban or Cape Town, are between 18 – 35-years old, are into social media, are jovial, diplomatic and possess an organised mind and a professional attitude (while being able to have fun with your colleagues and customers), have good communication skills with a strong sense of integrity, are trustworthy, reliable and dedicated, can heft at least 4, one litre bier-filled steins in one go (repeatedly!) and like to be rewarded for your efforts, Bierfest offers you a stimulating, fun but hard-working environment in which to work during Bierfest in your city!
Besides the money you will earn and the new friends you will make, you will be rewarded by learning new skills that come from being part of a major national event where fun and the delivery of exceptional service is a focus..
1. Are you between 18 – 35 years old?
2. Are you friendly, outgoing and fun?
3. Do you possess the strength and capability to repeatedly and competently carry 4 x 1 litre jugs of beer?
4. Do you have good communication skills with a strong sense of integrity?
5. Are you strong and confident – with a natural ability and personality to charm and coerce?
6. Are you trustworthy, reliable and dedicated?
7. Do you have fistfuls of faithful facebook followers?
8. Can you handle high levels of stress with a smile and deliver a world class standard of service?
9. Do you have an organised and enthusiastic approach to all elements of running events and service procedures?
If you have answered YES to most of these questions – WE WANT YOU! If you believe you fit the profile below, please apply by clicking below:
Other positions also available….